If a product is faulty and the fault has occurred within the product’s warranty period, the faulty product can be returned to ACWS for a replacement. If the product is tested and deemed not faulty by the supplier, the credit note will be reversed and product returned to customer.
- The return request must be made within the product’s warranty period from the date of sale to your customer.
- ACWS invoice/receipt must be returned with the product to verify the date of purchase.
- All components relating to the product must be returned
- If a refund is provided, products will be credited at their most recent purchased price.
The delivery charge for the return of a faulty item is at ACWS’s expense.
If the product has been installed then the manufacturer will need to be contacted for a manufactures warranty claim.
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
ACWS offer returns on all products that you are unable to use or change of mind. Our 30 day returns policy ensures you have the time to return any unwanted items.
- The return request must be made within 15 days from the invoice date.
- The products that you are returning must be unused, in resalable condition and in the original box and packaging. Products returned in any other condition run the risk of being rejected.
- Products will be refunded at their current listed price at the time of return.
- The total value of the return will be credited to your account and will be offset against future orders.
The delivery charge for “returned goods” is at your cost.
If you receive the incorrect it, we sincerley apologise. The incorrect product can be returned to ACWS for a refund.
- The return request must be made with 7 days from receipt of shipment
- Products must be in their original, unused condition and in the original box and packaging. Products not in their original condition run the risk of being rejected.
- The total value of the return will be refunded or credited to your account.
The delivery charge for Shipping Errors is at ACWS’s cost.
Products are covered under manufacturers warranty. Any faulty products are eligible to be covered under the manufactures warranty period.
To claim the warranty please follow the manufactures warranty claim policy on their respective webpages